Are you having any difficulty in starting your outlook window or receive ‘cannot start your Microsoft Outlook’. We can help you to fix the problem easily. Visit on office.com/setup to know about the error.
If your Outlook doe not opens then some problems, then you may face issues in accessing emails, opening taskbar and using a calendar.
If you want to fix the issue then use the troubleshooting steps below:
How to fix “cannot open the Outlook window” error messages?
- Click ‘Start’ and then ‘Run’.
- Type outlook in the blank and choose ‘OK’.
- A dialog box will open, there you have to choose your profile and accept the default setting of Outlook. Click ‘Ok’.
- Enter your password and choose ‘Accept’.
After following, these steps if your outlook does not start then, there can be a problem with add-ins. You have to disable all add-ins before starting the outlook window. You can also take help from office setup. Below are some steps to disable add-ins.
How to disable add-ins?
- In the upper-left corner of Outlook window, opt for File > choose> Add-ins.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the View and Manage Add-ins there you will get an option of COM Add-ins in manage box. Choose ‘Go’.
- As a preventative measure, once the COM Add-ins list of your current add-ins opens, complete one of the following steps below:
- Manually record the title of every chosen add-in listed under existing Add-ins.
- Take a screenshot of the property sheet and save the image for your convenience.
- After capturing the record of selected Add-ins, clear the check box and select ‘Ok’.
- Choose ‘file’ and ‘close’ the window.
These are some steps, which will help you to resolve ‘cannot start your Microsoft Outlook’ message. Follow all the steps carefully to easily resolve the problem by yourself. In case of any, more information visit on the official site that is www.Office.com/setup.