office.com/myaccount– Microsoft Office offers the consumers and businesses a wide array of applications to complete basic to complex tasks within seconds. With apps such as Word, Excel, Access, Visio, OneNote, and more, it is no more difficult to create effective presentations, documents, and workbooks where multiple users can work simultaneously from remote locations. Be it Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2016, Office 365, and the newest in the race, i.e. Office 2019, you need to buy a subscription for each of them.
However, you can also start with a 30-days trial version; but once it expires, subscribing to the paid version is a must. To ensure the smooth run of all these processes, creating an Office Account via www.office.com/myaccount is a great idea.
Why create an Office Account?
Office My Account is like any other account where you can organize and manage your purchased MS Office subscriptions. Here is why you should create an Office account:
- To manage your Office subscriptions under one roof
- To download Office.com/setup
- To reinstall your Office subscription on the same or a new PC
- To add a new device to your Office subscriptions (Valid if you have purchased a subscription for multiple devices)
- To modify your payment details (credit or debit card number) for auto-renewal
- To enable or disable auto-renewal
- To install your existing Office subscription on to a new device
When can I create a Microsoft Office Account?
You will be asked to create your account in the following scenarios:
- While purchasing any Office version from the official website of Microsoft
- You can also check out as a guest and complete the purchase.
- While downloading Office setup from Office.com/setup
How to sign up or register for Office Account via office.com/myaccount?
To create a new MS Office My Account, follow these instructions:
- Go to the official website of Microsoft
- Now, from the top-right corner, click Sign In
- Click Create One
- Enter an email address
- You can also sign up using a phone number by clicking “Use a Phone Number Instead”
- If you don’t have an email address, click the second option “Get a new email address”
- Provide the desired username and Microsoft will create an email account with extension outlook.com
- Provide your first name, last name, and other details in the given fields
- Now, set up a secure password by entering a combination of letters, numbers, and special symbols
- Click Sign Up or Register
- You are good to go!
How to sign in to Office Account?
- To sign in, simply visit Microsoft’s official website
- Click the sign in button from the top-right corner
- Now, enter your registered email ID
- Provide the password
- Click Sign In
- You can now access your Microsoft Account
If you face any error while signing in to your Microsoft Office account then click Forget Password error available right beneath to “Enter your Password” field. Provide the registered email ID and Microsoft will send a password reset email. Access to that email ID and search for this email from Microsoft. Click the password reset available in the email and reset the same using the standard guidelines. You can now access your Microsoft account using this email only.
Apart from the invalid password or forget password errors, if you face any other technical glitch while accessing your Office my account via office.com/myaccount then contact Microsoft customer support team for the immediate resolution. You can also call them if you are unable to perform any of the function with your Office account.
Related Keyword :- office.com/myaccount, office com account, office.com myaccount, office setup account, office account, office account setup, login office account, www.office.com/myaccount, office my account, create office account.